Job Profile -Administrative Officer in Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Information Technology, Agriculture Specialist, Librarian, Legal and Generalist.Important Dates
- Start date for Online Registration: 16.07.2013
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 17.07.2013 to 07.08.2013
- Last date for Online Registration: 03.08.2013
- Date of Online Written Examination: 08.09.2013
- Download of Call Letter for Written Examination: Within 7 days prior to the date of Examination.
Details: National Insurance Company invites application on behalf of four Public Sector General Insurance Companies with a combined human resource base of 65651 having 6116 offices/business centres in every nook & corner of the Country with a total Premium Income of Rs.35000 crores for the year 2012-13, for recruitment of 1434 (One thousand four hundred & thirty four) Officers in Scale I cadre from open market.
Details of Posts Company wise:
|Name of the Company||No. of Posts|
|NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED||423|
|THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED||494|
|ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED||223|
|UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED||294|
Educational Qualification as on 31.07.2013:
- For Generalist Stream, a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- For Specialist Stream a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
|Sr. No||Discipline||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Finance||Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ M.Com./B.Com. with MBA (Finance).|
|2||Marketing||Bachelor's Degree in any discipline plus MBA with specialization in Marketing from any University/Institute.|
|3||Engineering||B.Tech/B.E in any Engineering branch.|
|4||Automobile Engineering||B.E./B.Tech. in Engineering with specialization in Automobile Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with PG Diploma (atleast one year duration) in Automobile Engineering.|
|5||Information Technology||B. Tech / B.E in Information Technology / Computer Science|
|6||Agriculture Specialist||Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural Science.|
|7||Librarian||Bachelor's Degree in Library Science.|
|8||Legal||Graduate in Law.|
|9||Generalist||Graduate in any stream.|
Emoluments & Benefits: Basic pay of Rs.17,240/- in the scale of Rs.17,240-840(14)-29,000-910(4)-32640 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be above Rs.34,000/- plus in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits are Pension under New Pension Scheme governed by PFRDA. Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident and Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme (GSLI) etc as shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s/leased accommodation as per norms. With Major Benefits beside the total emoluments, the CTC works out to approximately to Rs.5.10 lacs per annum at Metro centers.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be called for a written examination to be held on 8th September 2013. On the basis of performance in written examination, candidates will be called for interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in written examination and interview. Outstation candidates called for the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class rail fare/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of having undertaken journey.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 150 (Application Fee)+20 (Service Charge for Bank)= Rs.170/-
- For other then SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs. 450 (Application Fee)+20 (Service Charge for Bank)= Rs.470
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.(Refer full notification)
- Candidates to visit our website “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and open the appropriate Online Application Format given under “Recruitment” Link.
- Candidates must go through Advertisement very carefully and satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement. Thereafter, they should proceed for applying. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature while filling the application. After the application is filled complete, candidate should submit the application form.
- The system would generate a bank challan in triplicate wherein relevant particulars of the Candidate are mentioned and should take a printout of the challan immediately.
- With the printout of the challan, the Candidate should visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India to deposit the appropriate fees in cash only in Account no.32968716721 in favour of ‘NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD’. Fee payment will be accepted from 17th July 2013 to 7th August 2013.
- After 3 days from date of receipt of fees, the candidate can check their application status in the website and take a printout of the complete application and fees payment challan which should be retained by them for future reference.
- At the time of written examination, they should submit one copy of the challan.
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying online and must read NICLs official notification carefully.
- Click here to download NICLs Official Notification.
- Click here to apply online.
Want to Stay in Contact !
Get new posts and updates in your inbox. Subscribe through our Feedburner Email subscription.